eloyedo ®   20-Apr-2026 01:49
Hi everyone!
By mistake I had delated both MAXSURF & RHINOCEROS tutorials on mega yacht desing that I found very interesting and useful. I initially downloed them here back in july last year but now I am not able to find them again. I was wondering if someone has them saved?
Thank you in advance!
0
Reply
   Attach screenshots
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript
refresh list

Similar topics

The Complete Chief Officer - by Captain Michael Lloyd FNI [2010, PDF]
The Suez Crisis: The History of the Suez Canal’s Nationalization by Egypt and the War that Followed ...
Desmi self-priming centrifugal pump Modular S / Operation and maintenance instruction [2003, PDF]
How to Grind Lathe Tool Cutter Bits - South Bend Lathe Works / Правильная заточка токарных резцов [1...
Упражнения по навигации от РИА - Крис Слэйд / RYA Navigation Exercises - Chris Slade [2008, DjVu]
COLOS (Computer-Loading-System) v.1.0.1 [2002]
Морской англо-русский иллюстративно-информационный словарь [Том I] - Л.А. Козырь [2008, PDF]
Ships database
Sulzer ZAV40S (Maintenance, Operation, Spare Parts) - Wärtsilä [2004, PDF]
Sea Sector – Maritime Guide for Sailors v.2.5.0 - Sea Sector Ltd. [2020] [Android]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 00:31

All times are GMT + 3 Hours