twicer ®   29-Nov-2021 20:58

Can Test Training Package


Year: vary
Language: english
Author: North of England P&I Club
Genre: Training Package
Format: PDF/MP4
Quality: eBook
Pages count: Multiple
Description: Can Test Training Package
The supplementary check, The Can Test, listed in the IMO’s IMSBC Code is a simple and useful tool available to ship’s crews to help determine if a cargo is unsafe.
However there have been a number of incidents where the can test has not been carried out properly or the results were incorrectly interpreted. These errors have contributed to the loss of vessels and their crews.
Our can test package provides the background, instructions and content to support senior officers and superintendents delivering can test training to ship’s officers and crew.
Additional info: added "Can Test Training Video", can test training video explains how to successfully conduct a can test.
*Format: MP4 *Video: 1920x1080 H.264 MPEG-4 AVC. *Audio: AAC 44KHz x 32Kbp

Contents

- Can Test Delivery Guide

- Can Test Participant Workbook

- Can Test Business Card

- Hot Spots Liquefaction Poster
- Can Test Training Video

Screenshots

Can Test Training Package_North

Download [12 KB]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Bulk Cargo Liquefaction: The Can Test - NorthStandard [2024, PDF]
“The Can Test” - Loss Prevention Video Series [2021, MP4]
Inaccuracies in Draught Surveys - The West of England P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Inaccuracies in Draught Surveys - West P and I Club [2020, PDF]
Loading of Coal that has Exhibited Signs of Self-Heating - The West of England P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Loss Prevention Guidance - Britannia P&I Club [2026, PDF]
FRAMO Cargo Pumping Operations Training Presentation - Framo [2015, PDF+MP3]
Deck Stowage and Securing of Pipes - C.Bliault [2008, PDF]
Master’s Guides All-in-One Release | Loss Prevention - Vary [202x, PDF]
NMC 22: Engine Room Resource Management Training (2.5 Days) - NYK Maritime College [2008, PPT]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 05:23

All times are GMT + 3 Hours