Astart ®   17-Dec-2013 12:46

Safe working practice: oil spills prevention check-list


Year: 2006
Language: english
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Number of pages: 18
Description:
Marine pollution prevention pocket cheklist.
Reducing the risk of Port State Control detentions.

Oil spills prevention check-list.pdf

Download [1 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Tanker Safety Training (Liquefied Gas) Specialised level - Seamanship International and Witherbys Pu...
PSC Pocket Checklists - Lloyd’s Register, UK P&I Club [2025, PDF]
Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
The Shipmaster’s Business Self-Examinar - Malcolm Maclachlan [2011, PDF]
Lloyd’s Register Pocket Checklists v.3.0.0 - Lloyd’s Register Group Services Limited [2016] [Android...
LSA Pocket Checklist v.3.1.0 - Lloyd’s Register Group Services Limited [2017] [Android]
Lloyd’s Register Pocket Checklists - Lloyd’s Register + UK P&I CLUB [2017, PDF]
Port State Control Pocket Checklists [new] - Lloyd’s Register and UK P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Терминологический справочник капитана по ведению дел и документации на английском языке - Бобин В. И...
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 16:16

All times are GMT + 3 Hours