twicer ®   11-Aug-2021 17:08

Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 51


Year: 2021
Language: english
Author: Japan P&I Club
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 128
Description: This Bulletin "Risk Assessment in Practice" refers to the reason why risk assessment is not effectively utilized on a vessel and/or by ship management companies.
Issued June 2021 Vol. 51

Contents

Screenshots

LossPrevention_Bulletin Vol.51 2021.pdf

Download [7 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
Report on the Effects of Fire on LNG Carrier Containment Systems - SIGTTO [2009, PDF]
Loss Prevention Briefings [full Collection] - North of England P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Offshore DP Induction Course Manual - Pawel Zalewski, Maritime University of Szczecin [2022, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volumes 44, 45 - Japan P&I Club [2019, PDF]
Record book for engineer cadets - ISF On Board Training [2010, PDF]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
Seagull Assistant (Шпаргалка) v.7.2.1 - koldunoff [2020] [Android]
Cargo Theory For Beginners - Capt.Bhrigunandan Mahato [1997, PDF]
DP Incidents Collection - IMCA [2014-2024, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 10:23

All times are GMT + 3 Hours